- 2021 model developed by Yonex Japan.
- Great value for money as it is made of full graphite and it can support tension of up to 30lbs.
- Entry level racket for players who demand for power.
- Balance point of 310mm. Head heavy racket but lightweight (78 grams).
- The highly flexible shaft of this racket is easier for players or soft hitters to generate more power.
- Built with Voltric technology (Tri-Voltage System) which allow players to have both forceful smash and speedy racket handling at the same time.
- A very common feature in all Yonex new models which is 10mm longer in length to increase both smash power and speed.
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate players who are looking for a lightweight racket yet can produce powerful smashes.
Frame Material: Full Graphite
Shaft Material: Full Graphite
Weight: 5U (78 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 30 lbs
Made in China