- Launched on 22 Nov 2022.
- New Yonex lightest badminton shoe at just 240g per shoe.
- A more affordable version of the popular Aerus Z2 shoe.
- It has Double Raschel Mesh which is durable and lightweight, it is eight times more breathable and better fit than conventional badminton shoes.
- The hexagrip sole is made of lighter material. It provides better grip for more stable footwork.
- Power Cushion is popular due to its shock absorption. It absorbs shock and eventually transfer the shock energy into power.
- YONEX has experiment this by dropping a raw egg 7m above a Power Cushion sheet. The result is it bounces back 4m without any damage.
- Upper Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Midsole: Synthetic Resin
- Outsole: Rubber
- Color: Orange Red
How to Choose Your Ideal Shoe Size?
Please use centimeters (CM) as a guide to find your corresponding size.