- Made in Japan
- Used by Former World No. 1 Women’s Singles player Ratchanok Intanon.
- A good defensive racket for players who play mainly at the front or mid-court.
- Its considerable lightweight (83 grams) and headlight racket that is designed to improve swing speed and maneuverability.
New Aero Frame has great improvement on speed. It allows the frame to flex and snapback immediately when in contact with the shuttle for it to travel further and faster.
- Super Slim Frame reduces air resistance and provides greater head speed.
- Built with revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG (High Modulus Graphite) to maximize speed and provide exceptional power.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a racquet that can provide maximum speed and control for an effortless play.
Flex: Medium Flex
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, M40X, Super HMG
Shaft Material: H.M Graphite
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Blue Green
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs