- Made in Japan
- Suitable for both singles and doubles.
- An upgrade version of the Nanoflare 700. The Razor Frame (very thin frame) of Nanoflare 800 reduces air resistance by a considerable amount for greater speed.
- A headlight and ultra slim shaft is designed to improve swing speed and maneuverability.
- Built with revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG (High Modulus Graphite) to maximize speed and provide exceptional power.
- The stiff shaft allows for more accuracy and speed in the shots.
- Unlike other headlight rackets, the new material and technology used in Nanoflare 800 can produce much more power than other headlight rackets.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a good control and speed racket.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, M40X, HMG
Shaft Material: H.M Graphite
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Matte Black
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Based on 2 reviews
Well, I receive a broken racket and no choice I could only claim the warranty from Yonex, but I haven't play yet the rackets already broken, I do feel upset about it. Hence, lucky I can still claim the warranty but still take time to get it.
Yonex Nanoflare 800 (83 grams)