- Launch on 16 June 2023.
- Developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan
- More affordable version of the new Nanoflare 1000Z racket.
Its compact head frame concentrates power in the sweet spot, hence improving repulsion and giving you less air resistance.
- Aero Wide frame - the wide and aero shape of the frame reduces frame warp during your swing.
- Another feature of this racket is the Speed-Assist Bumper that is located at the bottom of the frame to improve repulsion and swing speed.
- The Sonic Flare System utilizes high modulus graphite at the top and bottom of the frame. When combine with M40X graphite and EX-HYPER MG, this innovative design creates powerful shots with increased stability and control, making it an ideal choice for performance players.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who desire speed and power.
Flex: Extra Stiff
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, Nanocell NEO, EX-HYPER MG
Shaft Material: H.M Graphite
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Lighting Yellow
Stringing advice: 21 - 29 lbs