- Made in Japan
- Still the latest Duora series racket
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles play.
- An attacking racket that allow players to control the game with speed, power and control.
- Designed for players who are after accuracy and precision.
- Trademark of the Duora series is the dual optimal system where one side of the frame is box frame and the other side is aero frame.
- Box frame is to enhance forehand smashes whereas aero frame is to improve backhand drives.
- Extra stiff shaft is for speed and accuracy.
- Nanometric DR is used to strengthen the racquet frame for higher maximum string tension.
- Extra slim shaft is more aerodynamic, for stronger and more intense shots.
- Even balance racket yet still able to perform powerful smashes.
- Strong and durable frame that can support tension of up to 28lbs.
- Recommended for intermediate to advanced players and hard hitters who are looking for an offensive or all-round racket.
Flex: Extra Stiff
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Hyper-MG
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC, EX-HMG
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs