- Made in Japan
- Kento Momota official badminton racquet. He won the 2018 World Championship with this racquet.
- Most offensive racket that is more suitable for Singles play.
- The use of NAMD graphite in the head frame is to hold the shuttle longer, hence providing more power to players.
- The stiff shaft enable players to have more control on their shots without compromising on the speed.
- The super slim shaft is more aerodynamic, hence reduces air resistance for a quicker swing.
- With Astrox trademark "Rotational Generator System", this racquet can either be a control or a power racquet. In other words, it can be a balanced racquet when playing defense or a head heavy racquet when playing offense.
- With new technology (NAMD) used in the shaft, it provides more flex and a faster snapback; and when combined with Rotational Generator System, it gives you the ability to smash at a steeper and more devastating angle.
- Suitable for advanced players who wants to command their rally with powerful smashes.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Namd / NANOMETRIC / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Namd
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Sapphire Navy
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs