- 2021 Model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan.
- Mid range version of the new Astrox 99 Pro racket.
- More affordable and user friendly than the high end Astrox 99 Pro racket as the shaft is medium flexible which will help you to generate more power.
- Same as the high end Astrox 99 Pro racket, this racket has a new isometric square-shaped head and grommets. The new head shape creates a larger and expanded sweet spot; while the larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame offers more string movement to increase shuttle hold for maximum power.
- Power-Assist Bumper has also been installed at the top of the frame to add more weight to the racket so it will help players to generate more power while smashing.
- Unlike Astrox 99 Pro that uses NAMD graphite in the shaft, this racket uses Nanomesh Neo which also allows the shaft to flex more to maximize power.
- Designed for intermediate players who likes to play aggressive and at the same time not losing control of the racket.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo / Volume Cut Resin / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Cherry Sunburst
Stringing advice: 21 - 29 lbs
Made in Taiwan
Based on 1 review
The product is authentic, arrived in good condition. One thing I would like to commend is their fast delivery. I ordered on Saturday, and Monday is a replacement of public holiday. With delivery days stated around 5-7 working days, it arrives on Tuesday! This is something that should really be complimented.
Keep up the good work, for every good service and product to the customers would bring you a more prosperous and better business.