- 2021 model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan
- Mid range version of the Japan-made Astrox 100zz racket.
- More affordable and was made very similar to the high end 100zz racket.
- With enhanced Rotational Generator System on this racket, you can hardly feel the heavy head if you are not swinging the racquet. But you will still be able to perform a powerful smash similar to or even better than other head heavy racquets.
- While the Japan made Astrox 100zz has a hyper slim shaft of 6.3mm, the Astrox 100 tour also has an extra slim shaft of 6.7mm. It enables you to slice through the air and deliver a speedy smash.
- Same as the high end Astrox 100zz racket, this racket is also made extra stiff with NAMD graphite which enables the shaft to flex more and store energy to maximize power.
- This racket also have energy boost cap plus. The front side allows power to be transmitted to the shaft, hence generating more power. The arch shaped curve prevents the shaft from twisting.
- Ideal for advanced players looking for immediate access to power to maintain a relentless attack.
Flexibility: Extra Stiff
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Namd
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in Taiwan