- The popular Yonex DG (Durable Grade) is now available in Astrox series. Previously only Voltric series have Durable Grade.
- One of the very few series that can take up to 35lbs tension.
- A mid range racket that is made of High Modulus Graphite.
- Considerable lightweight (83 grams) yet able to perform strong powerful smashes.
- Built with Rotational Generator System, which allow players to transit between offence and defense quickly.
- Head heavy racket with medium flexible shaft helps players to generate power and also slightly gives you more accuracy on shuttlecock placement.
- Slimmer shaft are made to reduce air resistance for a quicker swing.
- Recommended for beginner to intermediate players who are looking for a racket that could give them more power.
There is only very subtle difference between the different models of Astrox DG series.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh NEO
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Navy / Turquoise
Stringing advice: 20 - 35 lbs
Made in Taiwan
Based on 1 review
Yonex Astrox 10 DG (High Tension Frame)