- Victor Thruster series is designed for players to deliver more power to their shots.
- This racket was used by World Number 1 Women's Singles, Tai Tzu Ying.
- The shape of the head is isometric but slightly narrower and almost oval as compared to other rackets, therefore there's more concentrated sweet spot and able to generate more power if hit on the right spot.
- A singles oriented racket. If playing doubles, it is more suitable for players that often play at the rear court.
- Able to string reasonably high tension of up to 31lbs.
- Head heavy racket but not to the extreme so it gives you slightly more control in your game.
- Stiff shafts are generally for players to have more accuracy in their shots.
- Suitable for intermediate players and above looking for an overall all around yet head heavy and fast racket.
Frame Material: Multi-Layer Graphene + Nano Resin + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + 7.0 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 31 lbs
Made in China