- This racket is World Number 1 Women's Singles Tai Tzu Ying racket of choice.
- The NEW RELEASE of this model has a semi-transparent cone and butt cap makes the racket even more elegant and sexy.
- Tai Tzu Ying signature was printed on top of the racket shaft.
- The shaft also includes Tai's tattoo. The design of the tattoo was inspired by her father's zodiac - snake and the Chinese letters "相信自己" means "Believe in Yourself". Her father is a great influence to her as she was actually trained by her father since young to become a legend today.
- It has a slim shaft of only 6.5mm which is consider one of the thinnest shaft in the Victor range that allows you to be faster in your shots.
- With PYROFIL technology, Victor is able to create an ultra slim shaft that allows for better shock absorption.
- It has a 4% larger sweet spot allowing for better playability although the frame shape is less isometric.
- A less isometric frame shape gives you better control and speed.
- For this racket, Victor uses new technology to combine different frame structure (POWER-BOX, DIAMOND, AERO and AERODYNAMIC) to enhance the hitting and overall performance of the racket.
- A head heavy racket designed for attacking but not to the extreme which gives you slightly more control in your game.
- Designed mainly for Singles play. For Doubles, it is more suitable for offensive players playing mostly at the rear court.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who likes to play aggressive yet still have a certain amount of control.
Balance: Head Heavy
Frame Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + Nano Fortify TR + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Shaft Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + 6.5 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 31 lbs
Made in Taiwan