- Designed for doubles play, specifically players who like to play at the front and midcourt.
- A slightly head light (more towards even balance) with a stiff shaft that gives you fast handling speed and high accuracy.
- With a unique frame shape - the Compound-Sword Frame Structure, it ensures that speed can be improved when playing drop shots and defense, and there's more stability when playing smashes.
- The use of PYROFIL carbon fiber in its shaft is to provide for greater shock absorption. It is an advanced high performance and ultra light material from Japan.
- By having a softer material at the throat of the racket (The Whipping Enhancement System), it increases the speed of the racket head and eventually will help you to achieve steeper and faster attacks.
- Compare to Victor Auraspeed 90K, this racket will have more solid feeling and is faster as the shaft is stiffer.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for more accuracy and fast racket.
Flexibility: Stiff ●○○○○ Flexible
Balance: Head heavy ○○●○○ Head light
Frame Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Shaft Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + 6.8 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in China