- Made in Japan
- An upgrade version of the Arcsaber 11 racket, built with new technology and material for better performance.
- The frame stability has been enhanced by making the top and bottom part of the frame stiffer to minimize any distortion and twisting. The sides of the frame are made softer for more flexibility around the sweet spot to increase shuttle hold and comfort when hitting.
- The new Control-Assist Bumper has been installed at the top of the frame to lock in the vertical string, hence reducing string movement for more accurate shots.
- The racket also has another new technology, the Pocketing Booster which is lined at the top of the frame. It allows the frame to flex more for greater repulsion and speed.
- An improved isometric frame that creates larger and more forgiving sweet spot for more accurate shots.
- The shaft is built with Ultra PEF (ultra poly ethylene fibre) to maximize shock absorption and it is made super slim to reduce air resistance for a quicker swing.
- The recommended tension for this racket has also been increased to 27lbs as compared to the previous model of 24lbs. This is because the frame is improved and made stronger.
- The Arcsaber 11 is one of the best selling and well known rackets for control and power. With new technology and material used for the Arcsaber 11 Pro racket, it has bring it to a whole new level giving you greater control and power.
- Recommended for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for an all-around and great control racket.
The best even balance racket and the staff is very polite and professional.
Smashing 8/10. Control 9.5/10. Currently using Nanogy 95 at 27 lbs. One of the best even balance racket I have used for the first time. Not too heavy not too light, enough for player who want to generate decent smash. If you unsure what racket to buy, this has to be it. Recommended for beginner, intermediate and advanced player.
Very nice all rounder racquet to play with.realy satisfied with the purchase. Good service from Titan. Recommended 👍👍
I bought 7 pro and 11 pro. There huge differences between those 2. A good racket for backcourt player.
String with Exbolt 65 26 lbs.
Easy on hand for intermediate player.
Defense , attack and control is just nice.