- Made in Japan
- An upgrade version of the Astrox 88D racket, built with new technology and material for better performance.
- Incorporated new material, the Volume Cut Resin that increases durability and strength of the material while reducing the weight.
- New generation Rotational Generator System is introduced as a result of employing the Volume Cut Resin.
- With the new Rotational Generator System, you can hardly feel the heavy head if you are not swinging the racket and when stationary, it is like an even balance racket.
- A new and more isometric square-shaped head than the previous model. This creates a larger and expanded sweet spot, making it more user friendly.
- With the new material, the frame width has also been expanded to increase shuttle speed and making shots more powerful.
- The grommets has also been improved by using a larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame for more string movement. This is to increase shuttle hold for maximum power.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who likes to dominate the back court with continuous and powerful attacks.
27lbs, BG65Ti. Power 9/10, Speed 8.5/10, Control 8/10. Definitely feels solid when you jabbing, defending and clearing back court. Easy to produce strong smash and defending also will not slow you down. Recommended for back court and attacking player.
New 2021 Yonex Astrox 88 D Pro (Dominate) 83 grams
its what you would expect from a high end yonex racket, shaft not that stiff so its easier to play with. pair it with exbolt 63 // 26lbs, i would try bg66 ultimax.
if u like to play front / net control 88DP might not suit you as 88DP is a attacking racket
Great racket for offensive game