- 2021 Model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan
- Mid range version of the new Astrox 88S Pro racket.
- More affordable and user friendly than the high end Astrox 88S Pro racket as it is made in Taiwan and has a medium flexible shaft.
- This racket is also built with Volume Cut Resin, which is a resin that provides a stronger bond therefore able to reduce the material used and weight.
- Same as the high end Astrox 88S Pro racket, this racket has a new isometric square-shaped head and grommets. The new head shape creates a larger and expanded sweet spot and the larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame offers more string movement for more precise net control.
- Unlike Astrox 88S Pro that uses NAMD graphite in the shaft, this racket uses Nanomesh Neo which also allows the shaft to flex more to maximize power.
- Designed for all levels of players who likes to play mostly at the front of the court with skill, control and decisive attacks.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Volume Cut Resin / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Emerald Blue
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in Taiwan