- Used by Men's Doubles Tan Wee Kiong.
- This racket is designed for excellent control and faster swing.
- The extra slim shaft of 6.6mm and smaller frame size both provides better agility and make your swing faster.
- Although this racket is built for more control and speed, it doesn't mean that it will lose out on power. The head of the frame is made slightly heavy for players to have instant power for smashes.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who are seeking for more control and speed.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: 40 Tonne HM Graphite + T-Throat
Shaft Material: 50 Tonne HM Graphite
Weight: 3U (87 +/-2 grams)
Balance Point: 302 +/- 3mm (Head Heavy)
Color: Black Gold
Maximum Tension: 38 lbs