- Made in Japan
- Used by World Number 1 Lee Chong Wei.
- Extra Slim Shaft is the thinnest and strongest ever produced by Yonex - more aerodynamic and firm for stronger and more intense shot.
- Extra Stiff Shaft to increase speed and more control of shuttle placement.
- A Balance Point of 316mm. Extra head heavy racquet. The frame is smaller than other racquets to balance off the head heavy and maintain the swing speed (Compact Frame).
- Designed for Singles play. Doubles is fine too if play mostly from the back of the court.
- Built with improved Voltric technology (Tri-Voltage System) which eventually increases smash energy and fast racket handling at the same time.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced players who often play offence, aggressive and heavy smashes.
Flexibility: Extra Stiff
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Sound Filter / NANOMETRIC / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / NANOMETRIC / EX-HMG
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 27 lbs
Based on 1 review
Yonex Voltric Z Force II (83 grams)