- Launched on 22 Nov 2022.
- Aerus is now available in the wide version, giving more options to players who have a wide feet.
- New Yonex lightest badminton shoe at just 240g per shoe. 10g lighter than the previous model.
- This shoe has a new grip pattern which is the Radial Blade Sole. It is like a windmill shape that will eventually increase the grip by approximately 3% in order to have a more stable footwork.
- Double Raschel Mesh is durable and lightweight, it is eight times more breathable and better fit than conventional badminton shoes.
- Equipped with Power Graphite sheet, which is a carbon sheet that is inserted in the middle of the sole to improve stability and prevent twisting of the foot.
- Fitted with the new Power Cushion+ technology which designed to increase shock absorption and transform impact into energy. This new technology has been tested out by Yonex to increase shock absorption by 28% and repulsion by 62%.
- Upper Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Midsole: Synthetic Resin
- Outsole: Rubber
- Color: Light Blue
How to Choose Your Ideal Shoe Size?
Please use centimeters (CM) as a guide to find your corresponding size.