- Made in Japan
- Duora 10 Lee Chong Wei edition.
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles play.
- Trademark of the Duora series is the dual optimal system where one side of the frame is box frame and the other side is aero frame.
- Box frame is to enhance forehand smashes whereas aero frame is to improve backhand drives.
- Designed to improve your performance with both forehand and backhand shots.
- Nanometric DR is used to strengthen the racquet frame for higher maximum string tension.
- New carbon material (Nickel-Titanium Fiber) is used to optimize backhand shots by increasing repulsion speed.
- Balance Point of 295mm (head balance). Even balance racket yet still able to deliver powerful smashes.
- Stiff shaft is for players to have a speedy and more accurate shuttle placement.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced players and hard hitters who are looking for an offensive or all-round racquet.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, NICKEL-TITANIUM FIBER.
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip size: G5
Color: Frosty Blue
Stringing advice: 19 - 26 lbs