- 2021 model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan
- Entry level racket of the high end Astrox 100zz racket.
- More affordable and user friendly than the high end Astrox 100zz racket as it has a medium flexible shaft that will help you to generate some power.
- With enhanced Rotational Generator System on this racket, you can hardly feel the heavy head if you are not swinging the racquet. But you will still be able to perform a powerful smash similar to or even better than other head heavy racquets.
- This racket also has a slim shaft of 7.2mm. Although it is the thickest amongst the 3 models (Astrox 100zz, tour and game), it still helps to reduce air resistance for a quicker swing.
- Unlike Astrox 100zz that uses NAMD graphite in the shaft, this racket uses Nanomesh Neo which also allows the shaft to flex more to maximize power.
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate players who likes to play aggressive.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G6
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in Taiwan