- Made in Japan.
- 2020 Model Limited 4U (83 grams) Arcsaber 11 racquet.
- The technologies used in the frame (Neo CS CARBON NANUTUBE and SONIC METAL) is to improve repulsion power and to have a clear and strong hitting sound.
- The shaft is built with Ultra PEF (ultra poly ethylene fibre) which is light and yet it can withstand strong forces to allow for maximum shock absorption.
- A stiff shaft provides more accurate shots and control.
- An even balanced racquet but still able to perform strong powerful smashes.
- More suitable for singles. For doubles, it will be more suitable for players playing at the rear court.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for an all round racquet and yet still able to deliver heavy smashes.
Frame Material: H.M Graphite/Neo CS CARBON NANOTUBE/SONIC METAL
Shaft Material: H.M Graphite/Ultra PEF
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Metallic Red
Stringing advice: 19 - 24 lbs