- Badminton World Federation (BWF) Approved Shuttles
- Competitive grade shuttles
- 12 shuttlecocks in 1 tube
- Speed 2(Middle) or Speed 3(Fast)
- 100% solid cork, goose feathers
- Flight: A
- Durability: A
- Consistency: A+
Flight refers to flight trajectory. Good flight trajectory means the shuttle is able to fly downwards at a steeper angle. This is to prevent the shuttle from going out of court.
Consistency refers to how the shuttle can remain in the same flight pattern after a few hits. Higher grade shuttlecocks would not lose its quality of the flight pattern even after a few hits.