- With its "blade like thinness", Victor designed this racket as a fast racket.
- The speed of the racket has been improved due to the new material Nano Fortify SR that makes the DYNAMIC SWORD frame thinner and lighter, hence enable faster hits and returns.
- The Free Core Technology is a hollow structure to improve shock absorption and allowing more space for the shaft to flex. It is also lighter in weight compared to traditional wooden handle.
- More suitable for players who likes to play at the front or midcourt.
- A medium stiff shaft but feels like a medium flexible hence able to help you to generate certain amount of power.
- Used in generally all VICTOR new rackets. The PYROFIL carbon fiber allows for greater shock absorption. It is an advanced high performance and ultra light material from Japan.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a fast racket.
Balance: Even Balance
Frame Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + Nano Fortify SR
Shaft Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + 6.8 SHAFT
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 29 lbs
Made in China