- 2022 model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in China.
- Entry level racket of the Japan-made Arcsaber 11 Pro..
- Same as the high end Arcsaber 11 Pro, this racket also has Control-Assist Bumper installed at the top of the frame to lock in the vertical string, hence reducing string movement for more accurate shots.
- An improved isometric frame that creates larger and more forgiving sweet spot for more accurate shots.
- A medium flexible shaft is more user friendly for beginners as it will help to generate some power and the slim shaft is more aerodynamic for faster swings.
- Recommended for beginner to intermediate players who are looking for an all around racket.
Flexibility: Medium flex
Frame Material: Graphite
Shaft Material: Graphite
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Grayish Pearl
Stringing advice: 19 - 27 lbs
Made in China