- Current and the newest design of the APACS N-Force III series.
- Similar frame design as Yonex Voltric Z-Force II racquet.
- 6.4mm super slim shaft cuts through air and is more aerodynamic which eventually increases your speed.
- Slightly head heavy racquet and medium flexible shaft gives you power to smash.
- The frame is smaller than other racquets to balance off the head heavy and maintain the swing speed (Compact Frame).
- Suitable for intermediate players and above that are looking for a slightly head heavy racquet that can give you instant power for smashes.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: 30 Tonne Japan Graphite + Compact Quad Voltaic
Shaft Material: 24 Tonne Japan Graphite + 6.4MM Super Slim Shaft
Weight: 4U (84 +/-2 grams)
Balance Point: 295 +/- 3mm
Maximum Tension: 38 lbs
Based on 1 review