- 2021 Model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan.
- Mid range version of the new Astrox 99 Pro racket.
- More affordable and user friendly than the high end Astrox 99 Pro racket as the shaft is medium flexible which will help you to generate more power.
- Same as the high end Astrox 99 Pro racket, this racket has a new isometric square-shaped head and grommets. The new head shape creates a larger and expanded sweet spot; while the larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame offers more string movement to increase shuttle hold for maximum power.
- Power-Assist Bumper has also been installed at the top of the frame to add more weight to the racket so it will help players to generate more power while smashing.
- Unlike Astrox 99 Pro that uses NAMD graphite in the shaft, this racket uses Nanomesh Neo which also allows the shaft to flex more to maximize power.
- Designed for intermediate players who likes to play aggressive and at the same time not losing control of the racket.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo / Volume Cut Resin / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Cherry Sunburst
Stringing advice: 21 - 29 lbs
Made in Taiwan