- The Jetspeed series of VICTOR rackets are well known for their aerodynamic speed.
- Released in 2020.
- An improved version of the original Jetspeed S12 racket.
- A faster racket compared to the previous Jetspeed S12 racket as the aerodynamic has been improved and the shaft was thinner at 6.6mm as compared to 6.8mm in the S12.
- More suitable for players who likes to play at the front or midcourt.
- A head heavy racket with aerodynamic frame allows you to have some power while not losing out on speed.
- Aslightly stiff shaft allows you to have more accuracy in your shots.
- Used in generally all VICTOR new rackets. The PYROFIL carbon fiber allows for greater shock absorption. It is an advanced high performance and ultra light material from Japan.
- The AERO-SWORD technology reduces air resistance and allows for a faster hitback.
- Suitable for all levels of players who are looking for a fast racket.
Balance: Head Heavy
Frame Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + TR + Nano Fortify TR+
Shaft Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + 6.6 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 29 lbs
Made in Taiwan