- Made in Japan
- After the success of Arcsaber 11 Pro, Yonex has come up with another new model for the Arcsaber series - Arcsaber 7 Pro.
- Same as Arcsaber 11 Pro, the frame stability has been enhanced by making the top and bottom part of the frame stiffer to minimize any distortion and twisting. The sides of the frame are made softer for more flexibility around the sweet spot to increase shuttle hold and comfort when hitting.
- The racket also has another new technology, the Pocketing Booster which is lined at both sides of the frame. It allows the frame to flex more for better shuttle hold performance.
- An improved isometric frame that creates larger and more forgiving sweet spot for more accurate shots.
- The recommended tension for this racket has also been increased to 27lbs as compared to the previous model of 24lbs. This is because the frame is improved and made stronger.
- The shaft in the Arcsaber 7 is redesigned with optimal twist for improved control and flight.
- A softer shaft made this racket more user friendly as it helps to generate more power.
- Recommended for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for an all-around and great control racket.
If you're looking for a balanced racket, look no further. It is extremely good for beginners/intermediate players who want a crisp and accurate racket. You can hear plenty of reviews on YT. But this racket smash is really not that great. If you want a head light racket I recommend looking into Nanoflares (800 series just came out too) for speedy double plays.
Very nice racquet. Light. Good in handling.
Good control with this racquet