- Made in Japan
- An upgrade version of the Astrox 88S racket, built with new technology and material for better performance.
- Incorporated new material, the Volume Cut Resin that increase durability and strength of the material while reducing the weight.
- New generation Rotational Generator System is introduced as a result of employing the Volume Cut Resin.
- With the new Rotational Generator System, you can hardly feel the heavy head if you are not swinging the racket and when stationary, it is like an even balance racket.
- A new and more isometric square-shaped head than the previous model. This creates a larger and expanded sweet spot, making it more user friendly.
- With the new material, the frame width has also been expanded to increase shuttle speed and making shots more powerful.
- The grommets has also been improved by using a larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame for more string movement. This is to allow players to have more precise net control.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced players who likes to play mostly at the front of the court with skill, control and decisive attacks.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Volume Cut Resin / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Namd
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Emerald Blue
Stringing advice: 21 - 29 lbs