- An even balance to slightly head heavy racket.
- The frame is built with Armor Power System to reduce distortion and for players to have more control.
- Medium flexible shafts are more user friendly to beginners as it helps to deliver more power.
- Easier to generate power as there is more momentum given the weight of the racket (88 grams).
- Suitable for players that are looking for an all around racket and overall heavier racket that can give them more power to smash.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: 30 Tonne Japan Graphite
Shaft Material: 24 Tonne Japan Graphite
Weight: 3U (88 +/- 2 grams)
Balance Point: 285 +/- 3mm
Maximum Tension: 35 lbs
Based on 1 review
It is a value for money racket. Easy to use. It just that the stringing job is a bit disappointed