This racket was used by former World Number 1 men's doubles Ko Sung-Hyun.
- A user friendly racket as it has a medium flexible shaft that helps to generate power.
- Slightly head heavy allows you to have more smashing power.
- The top part of the frame is more aerodynamic, which helps to improve swing speed whereas for both sides of the frame, it is made more squarish so that it can give you a more solid feel and to minimize racket torsion.
- An extra slim shaft of 6.8mm helps to reduce air resistance for faster swing speed.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who likes to play aggressive and often smash.
Flexibility: Medium Flex
Frame Material: 30 Tonne Japan Graphite
Shaft Material: 40 Tonne Japan Graphite
Weight: 3U (87 +/-2 grams)
Balance Point: 293 +/- 3mm (Slightly Head Heavy)
Maximum Tension: 38 lbs