- Used by Former Badminton Champion Lee Yong Dae.
- Launched in 2010 and has been a classic racket until now.
- One of the most popular rackets for many badminton players across the world.
- Slightly stiff and easy to maneuver due to its aerodynamic frame design.
- Just like its name, the diamond-shaped frame design cuts through the air like sword. Hence, giving you faster swing speed.
- Slightly head heavy given that the balance point is 297mm.
- Recommended for intermediate to advanced players that are looking for a great all around racket and yet able to generate a certain amount of power.
Flexibility: Medium Stiff
Balance: Slightly head heavy
Frame Material: High Resilient Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + 7.0 SHAFT
Shaft Material: High Resilience Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in China