- 2021 Model developed by Yonex Japan and Made in Taiwan
- Mid range version of the new Astrox 88D Pro racket.
- More affordable and user friendly than the high end Astrox 88D Pro racket as it has a medium flexible shaft that will help you to generate some power.
- Built with Volume Cut Resin, which is a resin that provides a stronger bond so that material and weight of the racket can be reduced.
- Same as the high end Astrox 88D Pro racket, this racket has a new isometric square-shaped head and grommets. The new head shape creates a larger and expanded sweet spot; while the larger diameter grommets at both sides of the frame offers more string movement to increase shuttle hold for maximum power.
- Unlike Astrox 88D Pro that uses NAMD graphite in the shaft, this racket uses Nanomesh Neo which also allows the shaft to flex more to maximize power.
- Designed for all levels of players who likes to dominate the back court with continuous and powerful attacks.
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite / Volume Cut Resin / Tungsten
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite / Nanomesh Neo
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5
Color: Camel Gold
Stringing advice: 20 - 28 lbs
Made in Taiwan